Monday, November 30, 2015

Christmas Shadow Box

I've been seeing lots of neat shadow box ideas online lately, and I decided I wanted something just a little more. And I wanted to be able to use the same frame for multiple holidays, even though I'm starting with Christmas.


I love the way this turned out, and I can't wait to work on the next one. Here's what I used to make it:

  • Hinged decor frame from Close To My Heart (Cyber Week special 25% off starting Monday 11/30 at 9AM Mountain - also available in black)
  • Clear Scraps 12x12 sheet (30% off with code THANKFUL30 through 12/05)
  • Cut file from Silhouette Design Store (currently on sale for $.50)
  • Indoor vinyl in red & green (Expressions Vinyl is having a 20% off sale with code
    CYBERMONDAY2015)
  • sheet of 12x12 scrapbook paper for the back of the shadowbox
  • 16mm jingle bells
  • 24"x36" DCWV Gold Glitzy Glitter Cardstock Sheet

    Note: Because the opening is the same size as the clear scraps sheet, I created a "mat" with the gold glitter sheet. Another option if you can't find something like this would be posterboard which you could cover with glitter tape or washi tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...