Monday, July 27, 2015

I Did a Bad, Bad Thing

But I'm going to make up for it!

I completely forgot to share with you my latest published layout. The July issue of Create magazine is online and free for download.


My layout uses papers and stickers from Pink Paislee, handmade paper, shapes and words cut with the Cricut, and more.  To see a better quality picture, more great Readers Gallery projects, free sketches, and more in 277 beautiful pages, head on over to Scrapbook Generation and download your free copy today. You can also download the sketches from the magazine free in their online store.

I even have a special offer for you today! You can save 10% on your first purchase with SG using this link. I highly recommend their sketchbooks, which you can purchase in hard copy or digital form.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...