Thursday, October 9, 2014

Oh Nuts! A Card For Mojo Monday

Lots of crazy has been going on around here lately, and sometimes things get lost in the shuffle. So this week's Mojo Monday sketch was the perfect opportunity both to play and to make amends for things forgotten!


This 3 Step Autumn Squirrel stamp set from Kitchen Sink Stamps is an awesome way to say "oops" (or add a great touch to any autumn project). I combined the stamps with the Pathfinding paper pack, Sunset Chevron Washi Tape, and a Colnial White Card from Close To My Heart.


I really love how realistic that squirrel is! I gave him a little pile of nuts to enjoy, stamping the smaller two directly on the panel and the larger one on a scrap. I cut the larger one out and mounted it on foam tape. For my squirrel, I stamped his layers in Champagne, Cashmere, and Barn Red. The acorn layers are stamped in Champagne, Olive, and Chocolate.

If you'd like to play along with this week's Mojo Monday, there's still plenty of time! Head over and check it out and try for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...