Monday, September 29, 2014

Even More Happy!

We're nearly out of time for the #30yearsofhappy promotion from Close To My Heart. This neat stamp set is only available until the end of September, and with the purchase of $30 worth of current stamps you can get yours free (a $13.95 USD value).



Here's another sweet project I made using this stamp set:


I made a whole passel of these little favor bags for a recent Woman's Club meeting. Each one held a piece of candy from a terrific area candy shop.






This single stamp made a great flower center in a contrasting color.  I cut the two flower layers as well as the center using the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.


The mini bags are from Webster's Pages. I simply added a strip of Lagoon Hearts washi tape and the flower I made. After putting in the candy, I just folded the bag over and stapled it with the Mini Stapler.


There are lots of other great ideas out there using this stamp set, including petite little gift cards and plenty more.  You can check them out at any time by simply searching for the hashtag #30yearsofhappy on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, and more.  Be sure to get your stamp set before September ends! Head over to my website, and once you've added $30 worth of current stamps to your cart the option to add this stamp set free will appear at the bottom of your cart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...