Friday, August 1, 2014

Picture Perfection With Picture My Life!


During the month of August, when you purchase any of the 13 available Picture My Life™ scrapbooking programs featured in the Annual Inspirations idea book at their full retail price of $24.95 USD/$27.50 CAD, you are eligible to add your choice of 1 of 8 qualifying Memory Protectors™ 10-packs for just $3! Each Picture My Life scrapbooking program already includes a
coordinating 10-pack of Memory Protectors, so when you add your additional 10-pack for only $3 you will be well on your way to your own picture-perfect pocket scrapbooking adventure!

*Offer valid August 1–31, 2014 while supplies last. No tax will be charged on the free item(s). Shipping/handling is calculated based on the full retail price of the free item(s) ($9.95 USD). Qualifying Memory Protectors include: Design 1, Design 2, Design 3, Design 4, Design 5, Top Load,
Side Load, and Variety Pack.

Now, I'm going to show you samples of all 13 of the available Picture My Life programs down below. But I thought you might like to see more examples of one in action. I shared these pics of the Later Sk8r version when the Picture My Life program first came out, but now is a good time to share them again. I'm leaving them in small size, so just click on any you want to see larger.

Title Page
Back of title page on left
 
 
I just love how fast these come together and how great they look! The memory protectors give you lots of different options for arranging things, too. Now here are samples of some of the cards included in each PML Scrapbooking Program. You can click on the link under each picture to go directly to the order page for that style. As always, if you have any questions, just let me know!

Chalk It Up
Wanderful
Seaside
Pear & Partridge
For Always
Avonlea
Babycakes
Laughing Lola
Later Sk8r
Surf's Up
Skylark
Ballon Ride
Chantilly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...