Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Bunny Love - Mojo Monday 335

I'm joining up to Mojo Monday today with this sweet Easter card. I really love this week's MM sketch and had lots of ideas but finally decided on this one:


I stamped the sweet line-drawn images with Chocolate ink and left it at that. I love the way it reminds me of old story book drawings. I combined papers from three different paper lines, and sponged all of the edges with coordinating inks. I added a sparkle flourish and some paper flowers and done.  The darker of the blue flowers is from Kaisercraft. The other two are assembled from flat flowers from my stash.  I am also linking this card up to this week's Triple Play challenge - to use three of something (my three different paper lines!) at Heart 2 Heart Challenges.

 
Be sure to go check out this week's sketch at Mojo Monday and play along! If you're interested in any of the products I used, here are the details:


1 comment:

  1. Great job, I love the combining of the 3 different paper packs! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...