Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Mad About You - Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Welcome to the December stamp of the month blog hop, where we are featuring the Mad About You stamp set!  If you're here from Sheila Bennett's blog, you are in the right place.  After this, you will hop along to Traci Pasqualone's blog.


I love the images in this stamp set, and how well they will work with the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.  Unfortunately, I will have to wait to play with mine.  For the first time, I realized too late that I had forgotten to order a set in advance. :(  So for now, I will share some of Corporate's beautiful artwork with you.

UPDATE: If you are still looking for ideas to use with this stamp set, I have some artwork posted on this entry here!


 Did you know that CTMH now includes a picture of this artwork inside the stamp package?  AND, all the directions for the artwork is available online at the CTMH website! Check them out right here! If you're ready to order, my store is open 24/7 so shop anytime on my website!

Now, head on over and check out what Traci has made for us this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...